TOP NOTES: Eucalyptus, Pear, Camphor
HEART NOTES: Lavender
BASE NOTES: Balm, Woods
What is Maison Berger?
The famous Maison Berger, originally Lampe Berger, fragrance burners or “lamps” have centuries of history yet remain contemporary and functional, adding an elegant touch of style and scent to any room. Formulated with non-toxic, fast evaporating and purifying ingredients, the beautifully unique and iconic glass fragrance lamps are available in several styles, scents and a fragrance-free option. And, they respect the earth. All lamps are refillable. Explore the collection and choose your favorite fragrance to fill up your lamp.
- Purifies air
- Neutralizes odors
- Perfumes your air
- Use the So Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two fragrances or to adjust the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- It is not recommended to use fragrances other than those of Maison Berger as they can seriously damage your burner.
- We advise filling the lamp 2/3 of the way.
- Once lit, let the flame go for two to three minutes. This ensures that the burner reaches the temperature required to then catalyze. Do not leave for much longer or the ceramic top will burn.
- We recommend a maximum duration of 30-45 minutes per use. This is ample to scent most rooms.
- We do not recommend the use of Lampe Berger in the presence of sensitive people such as infants (0 to 3 years old), pregnant women, and immune-compromised or convalescent people. The alcohol present in our home fragrances can bother these people and cause headaches.