FEATURES & BENEFITS: Ultra-durable, long-lasting natural sisal blend; rustic charm and beautiful texture. Features an anti-slip backing underside.
WHERE TO USE: A friendly foundation for any room - and they look great layered with other rugs! Perfect for adding a rustic touch to high-traffic indoor areas such as the covered sun porch, family room, or dining room. Not recommended for children's rooms. Placement of these rugs is important, as our sisal rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.
HOW IT'S MADE: Yarns of sisal - a plant-derived fiber, dyed with vegetable-based pigments - make up the warp and weft of these woven rugs, which are made on a jacquard loom. The pattern runs the length of the rug.
This product’s reverse is coated with latex to help improve dimensional stability and slippage, it is not technically an under pad. For the full benefits that an under pad provides including cushioning, we recommend purchasing one separately: Dash & Albert's Rug Under Pads.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming and rotation will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• Professional cleaning recommended as needed.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.